The 50 Minute
For a Complex Issue, or Several Issues.
Do you have more than one health challenge or a complex issue? Tried a few things that haven’t worked out? Has it been more than a year since the issue began?
Fifty minutes is enough to go into some depth, and when supported by personalized handouts, email followup and online education, enough to make a very good start. Here’s what you get:
- Pre-consult Intake & Review .. by the time we speak I’ve already got the basics in front of me and have had time to review them. I may well have emailed you a few questions in advance, too.
- Almost an hour to discuss your issues in depth, to pick my brain about anything you need to know, and to design a plan you can follow to meet your challenges
- a follow-up email with detailed notes on our conversation,
- nutrition and supplement sourcing details (We don't sell what we recommend.)
Here’s the kinds of problems that are often well-handled in a Fifty Minute Consult:
- Obesity & Weight Issues
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Emotional/Psychological Issues of long duration
- Chronic Pain unresponsive to medication
- Other long-standing issues unresponsive to previous treatment / self-care regimes
Here's what you do:
- Sign Up for your live phone or online consultation.
- After you've enrolled, you'll download a page that will give you a link to the Intake Form.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. The more information you give me, the better the job I'll be able to do for you.
- I’ll email you back to schedule a time for our Consultation.
- We meet as scheduled online or over the telephone for the Consultation.
- I'll follow up with detailed notes on the conversation and suggestions. I'd prefer you listening as we speak, not scribbling.
- Follow-up support available by arrangement.
It’s important to understand that holistic health is no effortless panacea. Meeting health challenges naturally often means hard personal work, and there are situations where conventional medical attention is paramount.
That said ... intelligent self-care can be the difference between success and failure, particularly when dealing with chronic conditions.
It’s also important to understand that since I haven’t examined you, I can’t diagnose your condition or prescribe for you. If you already have a diagnosis I can teach you about self-care methods that have been found useful by others and coach you through them. If you don’t have a diagnosis I will offer general advice about how to ease your symptoms and boost your health so that your body is in the best condition to heal itself.